With the vanity front glass set it could be removed and will now hold its shape enough to glass the inside but it would still need to go back onto the shelves to fully set. The last pic was of it just glassed on the outside. Once it had set I removed the front, it was still somewhat flexible. So of course I glassed the inside and put it back on the shelve molds to finish setting, I did not take a pic because it would not look any different to the existing pic. Once it had set hard (the next day) I took it off and applied a layer of bog to both sides. I have a small dint in the panel that will need to be filled with bog as a result of screwing it back onto the mold a little too hard.