With a little more sanding and re bogging, the stern is starting to look like the shape it needs to be for me to glass it. Remember I am not fairing the hull now, just getting it close enough to glass, the fairing will take place on the boat once I have glued the stripped panel onto the hulls, which I wont do until I have made and put the daggerboards in, finished glassing the bulkheads and made and fitted the keelsons at the bow, so not for some time.
I also finished fitting the hatch lids and giving the dingy another light sand to be sure it is ready to paint in the next few days.
So now I will get on and glass the panel outside and give it a light coat of bog. Hopefully before the weekend.